UC-1205; SMS Gateway, dual band (900 / 1800MHz)
|Order num.||TXN 112 05|
|Teco code||TXN 112 05|
|Categories||Communications - Serial ports|
|Module thermal/power loss||3 W|
|Description||The module does not require any maintenance under general installation conditions. The operations in which a part of the module has to be dismantled must always be carried out with the supply voltage disconnected.|
|Notice||Because the module contains semiconductor components, it is necessary to follow the principles for working with electrostatic sensitive components when handling the removed cover. It is not allowed to directly touch the printed circuit boards without protective measures !!!|
|Generally||Warranty and complaint conditions are governed by the Terms and Conditions of Teco a.s.|
|Notice||You must meet all the conditions of this documentation before turning on the system. The system must not be put into service unless it has been verified and confirmed that the machinery meets the requirements of Directive 89/392 / EEC, in so far as it applies to it. Documentation subject to change.|
UC-1205 - Basic documentation
Files for designers
UC-1205- technical drawing M01 DWG
UC-1205- technical drawing M01 DXF
UC-1205- technical drawing S01 DXF
UC-1205- technical drawing S01 DWG
- SMS communication, connecting the UC-1205 modem to the Foxtrot basic module - The SMS modem UC-1205 is placed in a 1M box (the size of a single-phase circuit breaker), so it can be fitted next to the basic module in a common plastic distribution cabinet, or, if it is stand-alone, it can be put in a conventional plastic box de...
- Power dissipation of modules for calculation of switchboard heating - ...herm, communication module for connecting boilers UC-1204 0,4 W TXN 112 05 UC-1205; GSM gate, dual band (900/1800MHz) UC-1205 3,0 W TXN 113 01 IB-1301...
- The antennas for the SMS modem and the RFox master RF-1131 - ...used for RFox modules (the RF-1131 master , peripheral modules such as the HM-R-1121 , R-OR-0008 , etc.), or for the UC-1205 GSM modem . Tab. 1 The basic technical parameters: Frequency range...
- SMS communication, connecting the INSYS GSM small modem to the Foxtrot basic module - ...CP-1004 Notes: The conditions for connecting the RS232 interface are the same as those in the UC-1205 modem example ....
- SMS communication - ...before arriving home, activate the ESS system remotely after leaving home (if they have forgotten to do so) etc. The UC-1205 is supplied by default. However, modems manufactured by other companies can also be used for text communicati...
No data available.